***SPECIAL THANKS wexfordhunter***

thstorms

Those of you that know my story, know my pain and appreciation!!!!!

recently I decided to relieve myself of my twin headache........ and take a venture into the world of triple!!!

after hours and hours of searching and failure...... wexfordhunter PMed me with an AMAZING OFFER!!!!! He offered for me to come to his house, use his heated shop, and take everything I needed from his PERFECT sled with a totaled chassis and tunnel!!!!

I removed....... Motor (complete), airbox, carbs, exhaust, wire harness, all bolts hardware and springs....... He showed up to write me a reciept and shake my hand, that was it!!!!!!

Offered me everything I needed, at a more than fair price, had the shop 78* when I arrived, and even offered me use of his tools had I needed them!!!!!!

THESE ARE THE KIND OF PEOPLE YOU DONT FIND IN EVERYDAY LIFE, THAT MAKE LIFE WORTH LIVING!!!!

THESE ARE THE KIND OF PEOPLE THAT BELONG TO www.totallyamaha.net!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if your're a long term member you already understand............ If your new you will soon find out!!!!!

here are a couple Pics of my new motor thanks only to wexfordhunter!!!!!!

IMG_2385.jpg

IMG_2386.jpg

THANK YOU wexfordhunter!!!!!!!!!!!

I see one major problem!!!

.....You only have enough room for two spare spark plugs on there!
Looks stock otherwise, good job.

good to see this all come together for you.This is what this site is all about..helping others and offering help to others.And some people go beyond the norm and make that offer..wow!! I wish you good luck with your new found sled again...I know you have had some rather rough times in the past over your original purchase..and a lot of people pulled thru for you..You pass on what has been passed on to you and so on and so on..makes this a GREAT Site to be a part of..if one has a problem or issue,it is nice to know you can come on here and people will help you out.. ;)!

Back