Yamaha and another world record

Mills

VIP Member
Nick Keller from Minnestoa did his second annual ride for cancer from 12/26/10 unitl 2/26/11. His story can be found at www.snowcancer.org
during his 60 days of snowmobiling he put on a record 22,150 miles (which broke his record from last year which was also over 20,000 miles in 60 days)

My congratulations to Nick! I any of you ever find yourselves in Richmond Minnesota drop in and congratluate Nick and I am sure he will have a story or to for you as well.

My friends and I met him at Haydays last year and I can't say enough about this guy. I am thinking that next year, it would be great if several of us from T.Y. could help him our or ride with him. What do you guys think?

Mills

I had some time to sit and talk with Nick today and wow, he is a incredible guy. He has a foundation that helps many many families ravaged by medical expenses incurred from cancer treatment. That's the motive in a nut shell.

His 2010 vector now has 43,000 plus miles.

All I can say it "what a guy" This man cares so much for people that he would ride and ride and ride for sponsorship to help people. The world is a better place because of this guy

Back