New Guy

Fauvay

Hello all

My wife just gave me a '97 Vmax 600 for Xmas. 2500 miles, new pipes, track, Ohlin clickers, new reeds and a bunch of other stuff that my buddy pointed out after helping make the decision. I am an aftermarket junky for cars and focus a lot on skis, so this is a natural fit. If ANYONE has input into up grades, let me know please, my riding and buying adrenaline is flowing. I'll post things I've already done(since yesterday) in other forums and hope for more insight.

Great site and I'm looking forward to spending time here.

Fauvay

Last edited:

Cool gift

Browse around on this site and you' find quite a bit of info on them sleds. Mine started out life as a 98 600 which nearly identical to yours. JW

Welcome to the site.
Look at the tech pages to see different set ups and mods for that sled.
Enjoy the site and your Yamy, you will love it.

Howdy!!!

Feel free to ask any questions you have. I have learned so much from the guys here and there are no bad questions. There are no attitudes here like I have experienced at my dealers in my area or other sites. The info you have access to on this site is unlimited. I know I spend most of time here. which model Vmax do you have? Has it been updated with newer plastic skis,if not that is where I would start. Welcome!!! Soc
:rocks:

Thanks for all the Welcome's. Just poking around lightly has a lit a fire under my a@$. I updated my first post noting that it's a 600.

sockeyerun: It does need to be updated with plastice skis and that is the first thing I've been looking for. Thank you for the input.

Looking forward to valuable time spent here.

Fauvay

Back