Is this a good deal?

with a bad motor no way it is just another sled worth between $200-500 untill the motor is torn apart you do not know the extent of the damage and those crank bearing are only available from yamaha and they are pricey that sled mint and running perfect is only worth the asking price

back in 1998 I brought my crank with bad bearings into the local dealer and he charged me $50 for the new crank bearings and to put them on. I think the lady might have undercharged me though. How much would I be looking at do redo the motor? I don't mind doing the work but like you said if the machine is just not worth much....

Though around here phazer/exciters seem to go for $500-1000 if they're in good running shape (been watching craigslist last 2 years). I don't know why they go for so much $, I bought a phazer in good shape in 1996 for $700.

that sled hear in the midwest mint is only worth the asking price and remeber things have gone way up in price since 98 phazers sell here in nice shape good running condition for $400-1000 from 84-93 seems like the 94-98 phazers are bringing more and the phazer 500's 99-01 are still bringing $2000 plus in nice shape exciters can be had for $350 to $1100 unless it is a very nice 93 SX then more

yeah that ad definitely is confusing. I read it again and I thought originally he was asking $200 but then I see that $1100 price. If its 1100, no thanks

I hate that! Guys put a low price in the title all the time by me, but once you read the ad it's a much higher price. I guess it's just to get you to look at the pictures? It's annoying!

Back