Exciter mountain Pro/ ditch banger

87YAMAHA-570

Hi, i have some ? on my sled i wanna go to a 144" track with like 1.75 or 2" track but i have wahlbro non slip drivers but i needs 7s but the problem i run into is tghat they only have 7 tooth and 3 pitch i need i thing it is 2.52 or what ever stock is becuase i already have the track. i will sell the track if any one can find a 121-144 track with a 3" pitch

i know your post is getting old, but if your want to go 2,52 pitch 7t you can use bravo sprockets ... they are not anti-ratcheting but i used that last winter and it worked well. hope i helped :)

kev45sk8 said:
i know your post is getting old, but if your want to go 2,52 pitch 7t you can use bravo sprockets ... they are not anti-ratcheting but i used that last winter and it worked well. hope i helped :)
7t 2.52 pitch anti-ratchets are/were still available from western power sports dealers, you got to look close in the catalougue. just did a set on an old phazer shaft.

also install 4 drivers! cut the outer teeth off the outside ones and you wont have any probs with ratcheting unless your track is too loose, also remove the third wheel in the rear, you dont need all the extra wieght, leave the bearing on the shaft as a spacer, been running my exciter that way for 20 year's, powered by a vmax 600 also you can remove the front heat exchanger and bypass to make more room for track, just remember you will loose some cooling capabilities, not recomended for hard pac or trail riding, deep powder only.
enjoy!

P.S good lookin sled kev45sk8 nice job! from what I can see kinda what I am doing to mine!

Last edited:

Back