grass/ice race srx photos

yammyhamer408

hey guys i have given up on trail riding and touring i would like to turn my srx in to a lake/grass monster. can u guys post some pics of srx in action need some ideas for my summer project. thanks a bunch

Heres what you don't want..
0116-154608-Copy.jpg

Last edited:
Can you be more specific on you facebook page I would like too see them also!

Thanks Andy

THATS SRX IS SET-UP PERFECT. LOOK AT THAT HOLESHOT. PERFECT SKI LIFT AND LOOK HOW MUCH TRACK IS STILL ON THE ICE. NICE SET-UP WHO EVER OWNS THIS MACHINE. 3:16 (yammie tony)

YEP. just go to facebook, type in Steve Ruger and go on my wall, there is video's that say r summer, about 30 mins worth, and probably 5-10pics, only 3 on ice, the rest are all grass drags, our stocker takes names, the other spanks a mach but the comentary is the best, according to them he was comin on hard, he better be cause I let off the fun flipper at about 350'

Here is my '98 600 oval racer

Attachments

• Ogilvie ORA US NATIONALS 014 40% cropped.JPG
    Ogilvie ORA US NATIONALS 014 40% cropped.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Ogilvie ORA US NATIONALS 018 40% cropped.JPG
    Ogilvie ORA US NATIONALS 018 40% cropped.JPG
    72.1 KB · Views: 6
Amato, there is some of you on my facebook as well, they are from Byron Center,,that was a fun race, but the tech needs to be a little better. I have an all stock motor with a speed track and you had aftermarket pipes, you ran improved and I got stuck in the open, don't make sense,huh? Are stocker took 3 1st, should of been 4 but I understand you can't clean house it just wouldn't be fair to others.

YAMMIEGOD3:16 said:
THATS SRX IS SET-UP PERFECT. LOOK AT THAT HOLESHOT. PERFECT SKI LIFT AND LOOK HOW MUCH TRACK IS STILL ON THE ICE. NICE SET-UP WHO EVER OWNS THIS MACHINE. 3:16 (yammie tony)
That is one of the sleds that is running 1000' speeds that all you guys think are impossible!! Nice pic Chris and Taylor!!

fusion 69 said:
Amato, there is some of you on my facebook as well, they are from Byron Center,,that was a fun race, but the tech needs to be a little better. I have an all stock motor with a speed track and you had aftermarket pipes, you ran improved and I got stuck in the open, don't make sense,huh? Are stocker took 3 1st, should of been 4 but I understand you can't clean house it just wouldn't be fair to others.
I know I ran in improved but only had some aaen trail pipes. ok where can I check out the facebook.

Back