See The New 2012 Snowmobiles

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
TIME IS RUNNING OUT TO SEE THE NEW 2012 SNOWMOBILES
The Manufacturer’s Sneak Peek Tour is Half Over, and So Too is Your Opportunity

Minneapolis, (March 29, 2011) - New models, new technology, limited edition graphics, and spring programs; the excitement of the new for 2012 snowmobile models is here, and your chance to see them in person is ending soon. The 2012 Manufacturer’s Sneak Peek tour is nearly half over, and once the tour is done, so too is your chance to be one of the first to see and touch the new models.
The Sneak Peek tour showcases the latest new models from Arctic Cat, Polaris, and Yamaha all in one place. Check out the all new ProCross and ProMountain chassis from Cat, take a seat on the new Pro-Ride Switchback models from Polaris, and learn how Yamaha has doubled their power steering offerings for 2012.
The Sneak Peek tour isn’t just your only chance to see the new models, but it’s also your best opportunity to speak with factory representatives and get all the details on exclusive spring programs.
Limited showings remain – visit www.snowsneakpeek.com for details.

March 31 – Expo Idaho, Boise, ID
April 1-2 – Eastview Arena, Barrie, ON
April 2 – Suburban Collection Showplace, Novi, MI
April 4 – County Fair Expo, Spokane, WA
April 4-5 – Place Forzani, Laval, QC
April 6 – Fair and Event Center, Puyallup, WA
April 6 – Shopko Hall, Green Bay, WI
April 9-10 – Earle Brown Center, Minneapolis, MN
April 11 – Red River Exhibition Park, Winnipeg, MB
April 13 – Fargo Dome, Fargo, ND
April 13-14 – Prairieland Park, Saskatoon, SK
April 16 – Holiday Inn, Stevens Point, WI
April 17 – Mayfield Inn & Suites, Edmonton, AB
April 18 – DECC, Duluth, MN

i went last night to the showing in manchester NH. lots of very nice new sleds. the new graphics and styles of sleds are awsome. cant wait for snow allready!!

I was there in manchester to, did you see me?? I was the guy wearing a hat ;) ashame that doo wasnt there, but those cats were quite a display! biggest thing I noticed on the new yamahas was how comfy the seats are. nice and squishy, I hate all the stiff seats everyone was desperate for the last few years.

sad to say i didnt notice you, but i may have stuck out a bit more, i was the guy on dad duty, pushing 2 kids in a stroller and carrying one on my chest.....the lengths a man will go to......

do to my parental duties(and the fact that my 3 month old started crying after about 5 minutes there) i didnt get to really look over the sleds like i wanted to. but i do agree that arctic cat had some very nice rides. now i may be totally off my rocker on this one, but did i see what looked like some kind of shock on the arctic cat handle bar risors???

yup, off you rocker lol!! and I was wearing a hat, how could you not notice me lol!! and actually... you were there with your wife as well, right? man, all kidding aside I mihgt have actually seen you :)

Back