Pics of my RX1!!!

DID YOU CLUTCH THAT THING YET. had about 100 miles on mine and decided 9000 wasn't enough. what a diff. with the clicker wieghts and some secondary work. all the diff in the world. awesome sled (i've got the same). i like the ohlins ya got

i did the heel clickers(sts3hc 92-11y) with 3.3 all the way across with 14.5 rollers. secondary has 51/39 helix with yamaha spring 905556a7. works awesome. great upshift to 10500 right now and backs to 10100-10200. backshift is NICE and it doesn't put you through the handlebars anymore

With everything I did to my rx, matt guessed a starting point with HH's and I was only 300 off 10500. Nice work Matt.

You have really nice looking RX Mr Sled, have u put lot kms/miles to it yet? And do you have Öhlins shock in rear too?

Ike

375 on the sled...we lost our snow this last week...no ohlins in the rear...just getting things dialed in ....really love that sled...

Sweet Sled. :yam: That new suspension is golden. Do the Ohlins make much difference in the front ? I hope to get an RX-1 someday.

How do you like it so far??? It looks wider then the last one I seen also. Should add some stability. How do they handle rough trails? I never got to ride one of the new thumpers yet.

The Ohlins on the front make it much better for the rough and nasty trails. The rear skid on my book is as good or better then an M10. I currently upgraded to a bigger rear spring and this thing can just pound the moguls....my old fat but gets tired easy tho...LOL

Very nice sled. LUCKY!!!!
but where are the empty beer bottles on your work bench. Thats the first thing you see in my garage??? ;):D :WayCool: :beer:

Sled, motor improvements are ECP with EVAC, Micro Belmont cut and balanced the primary, and the secondary has Advant-Edge roller and Qc-1 exh. Did I mention that the sled sounds sweet, and throttle response is amazing. It makes the stock Rx seem weak

I bought one last week identical to yours.. no Ohlins though.
Trying to go to the UP this week to break it in.
Got a stage III clutch from SRXSPEC (www.ulmerracing.com) I can't wait to try.
From the limited riding I have done on the 05 RX-1.. best sled I have ever been on.

Back