Brand New 1992 V Max 4 Worth

keep the post coming. would love to get this sled but dont want to steal it from him, over over pay.

Bob weaver bought a 95 in the crate from hauck for $9k.. I have seen the sled, still has the high altitiude jets in the trunk!

How could you have the self control to buy a brand new sled and not even take it out of the crate?!? If you want an investment, buy into a mutal fund; if you want a sled, ride it!

Imagine some day in the future, you finally decide to open it and find out mice have been living there?!?

If you believe in the investment idea: Let's say this sled cost $9000 new in 1992. Most mutal funds can return 10% annually, so 10% compounded annually over 19 years = $55,043. How much is the seller asking???

Excitabletom said:
And I don't mean to be an ***. That sled would be very cool; but I personally would have to ride it!
Its not an investment. i think it would be cool to have a sled in the crate next to all my restored vintage yamaha race sleds. ;)!

YOU TAKE THIS SLED OUT OF THAT CRATE WHAT YOU JUST PAYED FOR IT WILL HIT THE GROUND LIKE A STONE. TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT VMAX 4,s GO FOR OR ANY BIG TRIPLE MUSCLE SLED FROM THAT ERA. THEY ARE WORTHLESS. NO MATTER WHAT THE CONDITION IS. THIS SLED SHOULD NEVER EVER BE USED. THAT THE ONLY WAY TO SAVE THE VALUE. 3:16 (yammie tony)

Last edited:
YAMMIEGOD3:16 said:
YOU TAKE THIS SLED OUT OF THAT CRATE WHAT YOU JUST PAYED FOR IT WILL HIT THE GROUND LIKE A STONE. TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT VMAX 4,s GO FOR OR ANY BIG TRIPLE MUSCLE SLED FROM THAT ERA. THEY ARE WORTHLESS. NO MATTER WHAT THE CONDITION IS. THIS SLED SHOULD NEVER EVER BE USED. THAT THE ONLY WAY TO SAVE THE VALUE. 3:16 (yammie tony)

Tonys right.

If ya want one to ride there are many EXELLENT!!!! sleds out there that can be had cheap!! And if ya get it from the right guy (Like Tony) it will be dialed to run...... HARD!!

In the crate should be in a collection or museum.

opsled

FRIEND OF MINE COUSIN HAS A 99 MACH Z800 WITH 152 MILES ON IT. SLED WAS BOUGHT NEW AND USED FOR ONE SNOWMOBILE TRIP TO UPSTATE NY. THIS MACH HAS ALL THE YELLOW ADD ON GRAPHIC,S THAT I BELIEVE ADDED PRICE UP TO LIKE $9000 WHEN NEW. THIS SLED HAS 5 POUNDS OF DUST ON IT LAST TIME I SAW IT. OWNER OF THIS SLED RATHER KEEP IT THAN TRY AND SELL IT FOR $2500 BUCKS OR LESS. NOW, YES THIS IS NOT IN A BOX, BUT AS NEW AS IT GETS. THESE SLEDS ARE GOOD FOR ONE THING, RACING!! 3:16 (yammie tony)

Don't want to hijack the thread but, some of you may remember seeing a 02 srx700 in the crate on Ebay last fall. I considered buying it but I knew once its uncrated value WILL drop. Once its ridden now its just another used sled. Your initial investment is gone. Thats alot of money for a conversation piece. Picked up a slightly used 02 for $3300 (less than half the asking price of the crated sled) very clean, that I can actually ride. And the sled is still in like new condition.

Back