Hey Fortress...

Blkhwkbob

VIP Member
You sure aren't having much luck with your SRX'es. You sure your Firecat buddies aren't messing with you when you're not looking?

Blkhwkbob said:
You sure aren't having much luck with your SRX'es. You sure your Firecat buddies aren't messing with you when you're not looking?

lol maybe!!! Its my yammy dealer who is the f**** thief.. He was telling me taht the sled was fully revised but the truth, its they don't have revised the sled... I was thinking this dealer was a good cuz alot of people were telling me they were a good dealer with good service. I have bought this srx cuz i had alot of problem with my old 98 srx but the same pattern occur again.. !! And do you know what? they have changed 2 bushing on my srx last week cuz they were worn out!! NOw the 2 bushing are completely out of the secondary after 50 km!!! and lucky like i am, they are closed due the holydays!!! I begin to think about selling the sled and forget about sled forever. it cost too much, always broken, dealer are just moron and you don't enjoy sledding for long!!

fortress said:
lol maybe!!! Its my yammy dealer who is the f**** thief.. He was telling me taht the sled was fully revised but the truth, its they don't have revised the sled... I was thinking this dealer was a good cuz alot of people were telling me they were a good dealer with good service. I have bought this srx cuz i had alot of problem with my old 98 srx but the same pattern occur again.. !! And do you know what? they have changed 2 bushing on my srx last week cuz they were worn out!! NOw the 2 bushing are completely out of the secondary after 50 km!!! and lucky like i am, they are closed due the holydays!!! I begin to think about selling the sled and forget about sled forever. it cost too much, always broken, dealer are just moron and you don't enjoy sledding for long!!

I know you live pretty far away from most of the people on this board, but if I were you, I would have looked here for a sled. There are always some nice deals on here, and I think I would trust most of these guys more than a dealer. I know when it is time for a new sled, I will be looking here first.

Anyway, hang in there. Go to your dealer and bitch up a storm. The season is short enough--you gotta get back on the trails!

My 01 SRX with a 1 1/4" Kimpex track as the only mod smokes the pukey slow Firecrap every way. I raced two brand new ones last winter, we all had new sleds. The Arctic Cant's really can't win. They took the sleds back to the dealer for mods and studs and say they will be back this year, we will see.

Back