2000 SRX 700 vs 2012 F800 Sno Pro

bluemonster1 said:
and Andy spent a small amount of money to buy that SRX compared to the guy with the AC who probably spent like $12,000 or more..I think he is feeling pretty good considering the age and cost difference between the 2 sleds.While Andy's sled is paid off,,the AC guy is probably making monthly payments on his..Andy is way further ahead here also.Andy is having a blast with his SRX..bet you the AC guy is a little pissed off he lost...them AC guys are not to considerate towards Yamaha's.I am in AC country myself and I'll tell you them guys out here(next to the Ski-doos) are the most unfriendly riders around..Had a F8 try to catch me on a River ride last year,and my SRX wasn't running 100%.He thought he would pass me after a mile run..but didn't..lol
AND WEIGHT DIFFERENCE MONSTER. IF I KNOW JMINOR LIKE I DO, HE HAS NEW CAT BROCHURES ON HIS KITCHEN TABLE. lol. 3:16 (YAMMIE TONY)

Let's see

1.) A sled you put your blood sweat & tears into, in order to make it what you want/need. Fixing what has worn out. In short, a sled with a soul.

2.) Plunk down $12,000 to buy something that has no heart or soul. And more than likely, this person like this wouldn't think twice about "sending it down the road".

jminor1 said:
A race prepped, studded or chiseled, clutched and geared sled squeaking out a win against a bone stock, unstudded, not broken in full ride height sled with 1.25" track is impressive???? Yeah for the cat!! Sorry guys
You mean a "TotallYamaha" prepped SRX LOL! :2strokes:

bluemonster1 said:
and Andy spent a small amount of money to buy that SRX compared to the guy with the AC who probably spent like $12,000 or more..I think he is feeling pretty good considering the age and cost difference between the 2 sleds.While Andy's sled is paid off,,the AC guy is probably making monthly payments on his..Andy is way further ahead here also.Andy is having a blast with his SRX..bet you the AC guy is a little pissed off he lost...them AC guys are not to considerate towards Yamaha's.I am in AC country myself and I'll tell you them guys out here(next to the Ski-doos) are the most unfriendly riders around..Had a F8 try to catch me on a River ride last year,and my SRX wasn't running 100%.He thought he would pass me after a mile run..but didn't..lol
True Blue! probally have $2500 in this sled and thats including the cooldown I made which works pretty slick. :2strokes:

YAMMIEGOD3:16 said:
AND WEIGHT DIFFERENCE MONSTER. IF I KNOW JMINOR LIKE I DO, HE HAS NEW CAT BROCHURES ON HIS KITCHEN TABLE. lol. 3:16 (YAMMIE TONY)
After the races were done and we shook hands he gave me a brochure and told me how good these are going to be, and yes I have to agree but will be racing the SRX forever!!!!!!! ;)! :2strokes:

Back