TY Ride Info 2011 -2012!!

Rooms Available

Hey Ladies and Gentlemen!

It's Angela (Little Chicken Wing to some of you) from the Comfort Inn! GOOD NEWS!! I just had two rooms open up for the entire Give-A-Way ride weekend! Call me directly at 906-387-5292 and I will get you all set up!! :brr

Just booked my room for the feb 23 ride in ispeming . I will be ther from the 21 thru the 24 th me and 5 guys all srx 700 sleds. Can't wait to meet some of the fellow members.

amatosrx said:
Just booked my room for the feb 23 ride in ispeming . I will be ther from the 21 thru the 24 th me and 5 guys all srx 700 sleds. Can't wait to meet some of the fellow members.

Awesome!! Be great to meet some new members as well ;)!

I know the weather is quite warm in Munising now and not getting much colder for the weekend. Will you post if anything is cancelled by Wed. afternoon?

amatosrx said:

Yes, I'll be there with amatosrx. :)

Where can I find more info on the Demo rides... Is there some one I can call? I'm not looking for a room just times and specific on the Demos...

Times really are not set in stone untill the days of the demo rides. Keep an eye on updates here on the forum

Back