wow..nice video..propane powered turbo to

yeah I have seen that 750 hp sled before..probably good for one run and you have to rebuild it again...
not worth having that power if it keeps on breaking down,shredding belts..etc..

Last edited:
Those propane powered turbos might just be the way to go. The stuff is plentiful and there is no worrying about adding race gas or octane boost, etc. to not blow up your engine. You just get a propane feeder tank and bring it along in the truck. Sweet idea and the way i'd prob go if I was going turbo for out west in a Mt Apex or Nytro.

Super Sled said:
Those propane powered turbos might just be the way to go. The stuff is plentiful and there is no worrying about adding race gas or octane boost, etc. to not blow up your engine. You just get a propane feeder tank and bring it along in the truck. Sweet idea and the way i'd prob go if I was going turbo for out west in a Mt Apex or Nytro.

Not to mention clean burning.

This reminds me. I purchased a fitting that goes onto the regular 20# cylinders that are on most gas grills. All I do to fill up all of my little 1# bottles(for like a propane torch) is screw it on to the fitting on the 20# bottle. Fills em up in @ 15-30 seconds. Lots cheaper also. The fitting was made by Mr. Heater. Usually in the propane isle at Menards,Home Depot and such.

Back