01 srx 700 vs.03 zr 900

well i got a 98 srx 700 with no studs raced a 02 zr 800 efi and he didnt have a chance h had 192 studs. he got me out of the hole but 100 yards later i went bye like he was hooked to a tree. i say you will smoke the 900 i always thought the 8s went better anyway. well good luck not hat your wanna need it.

there's always hope

If your SRX is in tip top shape and clutched right I think you'll have a chance

they are pretty strong runners in the right hands those 900's

Also if you make a long race you'll have an even better chance at beating him

well i got a 98 srx 700 with no studs raced a 02 zr 800 efi and he didnt have a chance h had 192 studs. he got me out of the hole but 100 yards later i went bye like he was hooked to a tree. i say you will smoke the 900 i always thought the 8s went better anyway. well good luck not hat your wanna need it.
I always felt the 800s went better out-of-the-box too.

I remember watching two guys race..one had an 01 SRX and the other had an 03 ZR900....both sleds were set up by the same tuner and both were ported, clutched, and studded....the SRX took the 900 in every race by 2-3 lengths...it was a beautiful site. I'm sure this will be a good race.

you will lose for about 500 feet against the 900 After that its all SRX..

The 800 and 900 motors are different animals

900's were 152 hp, and lighter than the srx, we beat em every weekend on the dirt, even ported ones with aftermarket pipes. we 60 ft. the hell out of em, and they scratch there heads. it's all in the tuning.

Had a race in 2005 WA state snow drags. 500 feet. I had 98 MTN SRX with a 2002 motor and all electric.

Guy put his 12 YO kid on the MTN version of this 900 cat. I bet he weighed 90 LBS The sled was grey and green. I did win 1 race, lost the second, and then red lighted on the final round. It was such a tight race it was rediculous

Back