136 Viper S

Very nice gina , what size lug did you go with ?? 1.25 ?? looks good , now we just need some SNOW !!!!!

gina your mom and dads sleds are nice i hope there happy. they were saying they were last sunday when i tryed to get my ski loops from them lol. well hope to see you soon so i can pick them up.
Jeff

Looks nice. What did you use for a 144" extension and are you still running some sort of heat exchanger?

B2SO ... I went with a 1.25 ripsaw, since I still we be riding some trails.

Bluerider ... 144 mountian performance with a flat rear exchange.

SlowSRX ... I haven't noticed too much of a ride change. They say it will be softer with a longer track, but I was happy with the ride before the extension.

Jeff ... parents sleds are really nice, we only got to ride for a little bit. I still have your loops and I should be back in michigan this week. I can bring them to Six Lakes this weekend or just put in them in the back of my old sled or Gene's sled and you can get them when your parents buy the sleds.

allright thanks. hey zacs wants to know if you want to sell them C&A skis with gines sled? he wanted me to ask you. talk to you when you get back over here

Jeff

I don't know for sure what exchange I have ... I didn't buy it from Mt Perform. I believe it is the flat mountain max exchange???

Jeff ... no the C&A are not for sale right now.

Gina,
Looks Great, Did You Stud It Or Leave It? Also, Wondered If You Relocated The Skid Back In The Tunnel Or Not, That Made A Huge Diff. On Mine, The Seat Helped A Ton Though Too. Rides Like A Dream. ;)!

Gina it look's ,even better in person.Tell Rick thank's again for saturday.I really appreciate it.That was the best time I ever had snowmobiling since I started.That was a blast to drive.Thank's,Ryan

Back