What else is a helix called?

sr522re

Using a part number (8bvfa-17604-00) someone gave me off this site for an RX1 Helix 51/43, when I searched for it at partpitstop.com all I can find is what they call a Seat Spring Set. Although their number for it lacks the bv. This is how it is listed. 8FA-17604-00-00 SEAT SPRING SET. Is this the part that I need for my SX700R? If this is the part I need for my secondary to bring all of Turks trail riding tips together, why doesn't anyone call it a seat spring set?

Sorry, I'm just confused and trying to learn as much as I can about everything before I order it. Learning the proper verbage is pretty important here it seems...

Thanks for any input you guys can provide.

Oh, and for what its worth, I've found the best prices out there from this partspitstop.com website.

THAT NUMBER (BV) IS THE YAMAHA PART NUMBER. HELIX ALSO IS CALLED A CAM. I HAVE SEEN THEM CALLED A SEAT SPRING SET. IF YOU NEED A 51-43 THATS THE ONE. 3:16 (yammie tony)

YAMMIEGOD3:16 said:
THAT NUMBER (BV) IS THE YAMAHA PART NUMBER. HELIX ALSO IS CALLED A CAM. I HAVE SEEN THEM CALLED A SEAT SPRING SET. IF YOU NEED A 51-43 THATS THE ONE. 3:16 (yammie tony)

Great! Thank you Yammie Tony! ;)!

Back