ROX TREADS installed....

onlyblue

VIP Member
i just finished putting my xmas present on the viper... wow, those things look hot and oh my traction to boot.... now if it would quit raining and get back to snowing, i can get it out and have a ride... will post some pics tomorrow, install was very easy... only took me cpl hours by myself...

Had em since new on the 02 Viper...Yammie should be taking notes...great product.
I vary riding positions alot (old habit)and the treads give a great base .

snoway said:
Had em since new on the 02 Viper...Yammie should be taking notes...great product.
I vary riding positions alot (old habit)and the treads give a great base .

Have you seen the grips on the 05's?

Yea I glanced at em at the dealership when I was in there getting parts.They look to be wider with a better edge rail...but they could have gotten that idea from the other 3 mans.
Probably won't need the sledtreads on a new Vector if I get one next season.

I installed my roxs treads that I got from Boomer yesterday.They really have a nice grip to them and they make the running boards strong as hell.

Attachments

• IM000754.jpg
    IM000754.jpg
    202.1 KB · Views: 69
what did you put under them to make it orange? i've seen people put the blue or red foam traction things under it but i have never seen an orange? thanks!!! looks sweet by the way!!!

sxviper32 said:
what did you put under them to make it orange? i've seen people put the blue or red foam traction things under it but i have never seen an orange? thanks!!! looks sweet by the way!!!
They come with plastic inserts to put over the foam, mine were blue I just put a spray paint can to them lol. They look great now but Im sure after a few rides it will look like crap. I'm going to go down to the art store sometime to pick up some plastic sheets and just cut them out and put them underthere instead.

srx15.jpg

srx8.jpg

I have a set on mine, money well spent. You will love them.

Back