new york state riders!!

SRX500kid said:
mabe snow on xmas! HAS MY WISH COME TRUE? we will half to find out! lets all pray for more then 6" of wet/ powdery snow!
if you get 6 inches for Christmas, im going to your house the day after on my day off and riding!! you better be ready to fork up your address, im only 2 hours away

sadendaga brige

just got this! please be safe out there when it locks up!
**IMPORTANT**
The New York State Department of Transportation advises that construction of the new Batchellerville Bridge will continue through the winter, with the
contractor continuing to set steel girders. This will require barges and open water in the work area. As shown below, this winter’s work is expected to
progress from piers 4 to 9; actual progress may differ from what is shown based on weather conditions and other factors affecting the pace of work.
To maximize safety, the following guidance will be in place:
• active work areas (barges and piers) will be surrounded by construction flagging and barrels
• construction flagging will also be placed around any open water created by barge movements
There will be no work to cause open water between piers 1 and 4. This area should be used for snowmobile passage.
Lake users should comply with posted signage and respect all flags, signage and other tools defining active work areas.
Snowmobilers and all-terrain vehicle operators should reduce speeds and use caution near the bridge.
Please bear in mind that weather conditions may limit the visibility of the flagging, signage and other guidance in place
on equipment and on the ice. Avoid abrupt maneuvers near the bridge, as other vehicles may be approaching the area.
For more information, please contact NYSDOT Engineer-in-Charge John Porter at 518-863-4977 or
JPORTER@dot.state.ny.us, stop by the project field office at 92 Northville Road in Edinburg, or visit the project Web site at https://www.dot.ny.gov/batchellervillebridge.

Its raining here!! :o|

Hopefully the snow will come.

Is there snow in Tug Hill yet? I want to get out and ride this weekend somewhere!

nice, i wish i could relieve the itch! tomorrow might be able to... might get 2-4 tomorrow then 4-6 tomorrow night for Syracuse area, then rain the next day so if im gonna be riding it aint gonna be for long

i was able to ride the other day cause we had 4 inches but now i got 100 lbs of ice to chisel off my snowmobiles from water-crossing puddles

supposed to get warm this weekend then cold again so hopefully there will be snow and cold enough weather for the trails out here to be open

i went to old forge last weekend it was great! the trails were ok with a 4 to 0 inch base. i put a nice crack in my belly pan though from a rock off or on not shore? be carful and they had like 8" of snow.

Back