1 inch Ripsaw worth the money or no?

SlowSRX

My 01srx has 2600 kilometers on it now. The stock track is still in good shape. But I can't get off the line good on anything but hard pack. I run 192 1.075 studds, and run maximum quickrods too. My suspension is setup right, but I just seem to have alot of track spin.

Playing catch-up with machines you should be beating all the way through sucks. 1 inch ripsaw with 1.175 studs was what I have been suggested. Any drawbacks with this setup. Should I wait until next season now?

My bro has a built-up xc800 that holeshots me bad so far this season, and it sucks :o|

i have the 9818 which is the 1.25" version of the 1" 9830. it is the predator six-pitch design and seems to really be a great track.

They do not make a 1" version of the ripsaw, so if you want a 1" track, the 9830 predator is the way to go if you want to stud.

I 've got a track for you.

Look My Post: Anyone building a track? Sounds like this is what you need. Plus its cheaper than new and done.
Good luck,
Eric

srx74 said:
Look My Post: Anyone building a track? Sounds like this is what you need. Plus its cheaper than new and done.
Good luck,
Eric
Check your post. I was hoping for a fully clipped, but that may work. Let me ask my builder on this.

hey, They do not make a 1" ripsaw at this time, they only make it in 1.25 right now. If you are going with a new track for performance, no questiuons in my mind but to go with the six pitch 9830 1". This is an absolutely amazing track and hooks up incredibly. If you are interested in this track, let me know and I can let you know of our price.

Back