Lifting front end of 98 SRX

Kellen Huber

My question is, does any one know of a good way to lifting the front end of a 98 SRX 700. The reason is that it take and roll to much snow over the front of the sled. I have tried the wide front skies off a mountain max, but that doesn't seam to help. Would turning down the spring all the way to the bottom, to put more pressure help?
Whats the best way of raiseing it up!

Get a set of max perf or hauck adj front ski brakets. The ones on my sx raise the front almost 2 inches. Maxdlx

kellen you crazy bitch, first fix your mag cylinder to get some power, then turn your upper shock mounts around and that shoild raise your front end about and inch, or just buy a 02 viper, lyle ps just so happen to have one for you,oh ya, there is a 99 srx top end on ebay right now

I am wondering the same thing about my viper. I already have the springs cranked up almost all the way, and the radius rods are barely above level. I don't know why my sled is stitting so low in the front, but it really ingests powder right now.

So is there some sort of way to move the upper bracket down? or do I need new springs?

Jeff

Back