vmax 600 tripple project

t-rav

hey guys ive got a 99 600 tripple with hauck husher pipes very mild porting and basically stock clutching waiting on my clutch kit from hauck but i am looking for some extra power to run the local lakes were i am im looking at the hauck 760 kit just wondering what i can do to make this 600 rock and roll

1 piece of advice I can give you. I run a 700 piped and ported amongst
a ton of other mods. When I look at the 760 big bore (never owned one)
you may get around 10hp top end? You also need to run wiseco pistons at
$160 each uncoated with a $35 per cylinder head gasket. For the
horsepower you gain just be warned you pay up the a** for parts later on.
Runing a 700 gets you yamaha reliability and of the shelf parts.
My .02 :2strokes:

im looking to keep up with these modern day f7s and 800xps now my sled is piped hauck hushers,trail ported very mild,hauck clutch kit 43/39 helix,51 gram adjustable weights hauck red secondary spring and hauck orange primary spring im either gonna get a 700 top end and send it to ian tommasi or a hauck 780 or 760 big bore wich is better i need this thing to be fast gotta beat my buddys f7 ,im also wondering what skid i can use to swap out the old heavy vmax one i was thinking a viper or apex sjid will they fit thanx

t-rav said:
im looking to keep up with these modern day f7s and 800xps now my sled is piped hauck hushers,trail ported very mild,hauck clutch kit 43/39 helix,51 gram adjustable weights hauck red secondary spring and hauck orange primary spring im either gonna get a 700 top end and send it to ian tommasi or a hauck 780 or 760 big bore wich is better i need this thing to be fast gotta beat my buddys f7 ,im also wondering what skid i can use to swap out the old heavy vmax one i was thinking a viper or apex sjid will they fit thanx

PM me when / If you're close to sending it to Geyy / Flav Iantomasi ;)!

Back