Suspension question

700srx

Yesterday while i was installing my 136 skid i noticed that my two rods that run along the rear skid shock where bent out. Not sure if it got bound up or something. I went a head and bent them back and finished reinstalling the skid. I have had this out before and no problems. I installed the front then the center then proceded to the rear when i noticed it. Any ideas what could of caused this? Should i buy new or will they be all right. Thanks

the two rods are for ride hight at the rear of sled they got bent from a big jump or something like that they should be allright to reinstall

Suspension

They were find when i pulled the skid out. I think they got bounded up when i was reinstalling them and didnt notice it till i got to the rear bolts. Thanks for your input

i have bent those before by having the rear scissor in the forward position when installing a set of transfer rods. I straightened them and put them back on. They are for the coupling of the suspension.

Suspension ?

Thanks,I think that's what happen,because when i noticed it i lifted the rear of the sled up and heard a pop and they straigthened back out. Thanks

Back