Video of a primary clutch pull? Tool inquiry also

milo303

Looking to pull the clutch on my spare sled (Polaris)

I've never pulled a clutch before so I'm gathering information and trying to figure out what tools are needed.

Sounds like there's several clutch pullers, some better than others so I'm curious what's best and why? And I can't seem to find a video of a Yammi being jerked apart, mostly ski-doo's

Also I was watching this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92C7CZuHe2I&feature=related

And the yellow fingers are a spider button tool I'm gathering? The ones I found online for sale look nothing like the ones he used which makes me wonder if each brand uses different button sizes?

My problem is the rollers on my polaris are a bit rusty and seem froze so I'm trying to rip it all apart and fix it.

Doing all of this on my spare cheapy sled so I know how to do it when it's time on the MM.

So if anyone has a video of the process or some step by step info and advice on what tools work the best, I'm all ears.

I'm not a rich man but I want to buy the right tools as I will be into sleds for some time.

Thanks

yep I have been using this clutch tool for years.Really easy to change clutch parts while clutch on the motor to.But overall great to compress clutch when out also.Couldn't live with out it..

CT-100-2T.jpg

Back