Power Inc, here we go!!

Thanks for the heads up on the MAG stinger, it is definitely rubbing the pipe. And yes I have had better luck with the Rustoleum high heat paint, but it still needs a new coat every season to look good.

Last edited:
extremelyfastmax4 said:
the only reason u have hang up and it only happens when u run piped sleds compared to stock pipes these pipes make like 25 hp over stock so they need the fuel 50 piolt minumum 52.5 half better 55 is what i use on my red head it had 47.5 piolt and feel flat on its face when u punched the trotle wide open u allso should leave the air box stock and run holtzman temp compensator in the air box never have to jet again and no burn downs 143.5 jetting on these pipes is safe for -25 below zero . put a boost bottle on these red heads and do the peakperformance head and u have a 800 killer .

Are you sure you don't mean 152.5???

srxman72 said:
Thanks for the heads up on the MAG stinger, it is definitely rubbing the pipe. And yes I have had better luck with the Rustoleum high heat paint, but it still needs a new coat every season to look good.

Thats how I acquired my pipe set. Bought em used, had a hole in the center pipe from the forward stinger and a nice coating of alunimum in center cylinder manifold... Not too difficult to determine what happened there.
I had a friend who make magic happen with a gas torch cut the hole out and weld a new peice in for me.

I ran the stingers for a while playin on the lakes. I have the trail can on it now for trail riding (if it ever snows)...

The_Paragon said:
Where to put springs isnt such a problem with the Power inc trail can.

Does anyone know what a PI Trail Can would be worth? I've heard that only 3 to 6 were ever made.

Back