first ride this winter with ripsaw

grippper

went to two harbors over the holiday.tried out my ripsaw track and slp powder pros. the powder pros are awsome. the ripsaw saw is unbelievable.excelent in deepsnow, i went places the sled would have never gone before.

i feel the same way. i was racing my friends in a field with about 18" of powder with a little crust on top, they sat and spun while my skis were 3 feet in the air!

i just rode my viper with a 136 ripsaw this weekend in the UP, wow that thing hooks. well worth the time and energy and $$ to convert it.... cant wait to get back up there...

i dont have the power to put the skis in the air but the ripsaw made my sled go better in the powder and get more of a hole shot on my brothers viper. the viper skis i put on help keep the front end floating in the powder. now if i could just get my engine torque limiter in and the reed notch done all this seasons mods will be done ;)!

talk to kevin at port yami.... he had the best deal goin on ripsaws preseason... well worth it, my 136 is awesome, and the wifes vector will pull wheelies all day long.... that track hooks

Back