cant view site at home!

killerklown

Can not view ANY totallyamaha page at home. After diagnose connection butting is pushed, the troubleshooter says: webis online but isn't responding to connection attempts. Running windows 7. ALL my other sites work. Can't even enter through any search engine's. Never changed any settings. Am I banned or something? ???? Pm me. Should be able to read it in my email. Or better yet just email me.
Thanks.

I guess no need to renew mi VIP. Hate surfing on phones. This is weird every other website works...

OK, So every site on the whole web works butthis one... Now I unplug my wireless setup, and connect through the hardline and Im in? Why would one site not work? Any PC gurus here?

I'll send a message to mrsled for you to check this thread. I'm barely computer literate myself. but it seems like its a problem with your computer not the site since you're still able to post through your phone. but again, I'm no IT guy

Did you try using another browser?? I need more info other then windows 7, Are you browsing with IE?? Mozilla Chrome?? Have you tried another browser?

Back