Better Hole shot!?

nystateboySRX

Website
www.myspace.com
Is there anyway I can get better bite at the starting line? I have a stock track, 0.74 I think, with 144 studs at 1.15 Can I adjust anything to get better grip? Open to any suggestions...... :o|

Rods set to full transfer and it does this. Just don't ride it down the trail like this. You will end up busting the W arm if you do. Doug

Attachments

• hole-shot_bottom.jpg
    hole-shot_bottom.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 30
NY_SXR700 said:
Rods set to full transfer and it does this. Just don't ride it down the trail like this. You will end up busting the W arm if you do. Doug
I would kill to have my SRX leave like that ;)! ;)! ;)! :

Not with a stock skid. Our skids loose traction as they lift that is why a poorly tuned grass drag SXR/SRX jumps or hops down the track (hooks-up lifts and looses traction drops and hooks again.....). The SXR will squat a little, the SRX wants to lift the skis 3" and rock back to put the entire skid on the ground. A good setup on your SRX will look funny on solid flat garage floor. You will see the tail end is sticking up like your skid is bent. It's not it's just ready to rock into hook-up position. This wheelie thing easy to do with rods. I can stand that sled up and drag the rear bumper I almost flipped it over several times this day cuz the snow was so soft and sticky. Doug

Back