Exciter Pipe

87YAMAHA-570

ok guys i have my exciter almost done but i need a pipe my stock is gutted... so my uncle has twinn pips for a vmaxx 600 and 500 laying in his shop could either of these work with my 570 im cinda ina pinch for money but if im sol i will buy one but snow is comming soon and i dont want to wait for shipping

I'm not positive, but I don't think they will work. Piston port vs. reed valve motors. I have a PSI pipe for 75$ if that's within your budget. Why are you wanting to replace the stock pipe?

my stock one is f***** because the people that had it before me cut it open on the side and gutted it clean there for there is little back pressure and shoots flames and backfires

87YAMAHA-570 said:
my stock one is f***** because the people that had it before me cut it open on the side and gutted it clean there for there is little back pressure and shoots flames and backfires

I am going to guess the problems you mentioned are not caused by your gutted pipe. A 2 stroke gets most of its "back pressure" from the pipe, not the silencer. Again I say most, not all. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

I ran a Exciter pipe on my 95 vmax, when I was in a pinch for a pipe. It fit really well, not sure if it works the other way though???

Back