For those in Vermont - lincoln gap road

I don't. I usually do it with the straightest metal stock I can find.

I went up to Coles Pond on saturday. Riding was amazing, tons of fresh snow. Lots of downed limbs and trees from the ice. Just from driving through, it looked like most places east of montpelier might be rideable at this point.

Racing666 said:
chascook, if you're ever going to be riding in the Barre/Williamstown/Barre Town areas, let me know. Would enjoy going for a ride with some fellow TY'ers!

i will if we ever get any snow have you been ot yet? I havnt been on the trails in 8 year ive had sled but never got them legal so the rails are alot different .

Anyone know if there's riding in Barre? Vast is not good about updating the trail conditions.

Got off the phone with Stowe snowmobile tours and they say the trails are good up in the Stowe area.

Trails around Central Vermont are pretty marginal. I was out today around Williamstown/Graniteville/Washington/Corinth/Barre Town. The notch trail from Corinth to Orange was awesome. The rest was okay. Marginal snow cover, lots of dirt & stupid logging crap going on. Also I noticed lots of closed trails that I used to ride. Still managed to put on about 75 miles though.

when about 40 miles yesterday tails where bumpy in vershire chelsea but still good snow coverage. more snow at the end of the week hope its alot

There were a few sections of the notch trail towards Orange that had 3' or so deep bumps, but overall it wasn't horrible for the groomer not even being out.

Back