Check out my new seat

sxr70001

VIP Member
Just wanted to share a few pics of my new seat. It rides so much better now. Just the extra few inches in combination with having my shocks revalved make it a completely different sled. Went for a long ride on Saturday and was still charging right through the bumps at the end of the day. Usually by then I'm avoiding anything that looks like a bump.

Thanks again to Pete (AmatoSRX) for hooking me up with your friend that made this seat.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    96.2 KB · Views: 100
  • photo1.JPG
    photo1.JPG
    99.8 KB · Views: 81

It looks great, I suspect the seat builder could sell many of these. I have 3 spare OEM seats which could be modified I suspose. I really like the colors of this modified seat. Good job. Al

Yeah, Pete is very artistic, I just gave him a few ideas and he took it the rest of the way. BTW, I got to see the black and white SRX's in person and they look even better than the pics.

here r more pics of the seat.

Attachments

• dave new seat (2).jpg
    dave new seat (2).jpg
    211.9 KB · Views: 41
  • custom seat to tank (2).jpg
    custom seat to tank (2).jpg
    218.5 KB · Views: 43
  • custom seat (2).jpg
    custom seat (2).jpg
    222.7 KB · Views: 36
  • custom seat side (2).jpg
    custom seat side (2).jpg
    192.2 KB · Views: 32
looks sweet ...them logos embroidered into the material or silk screened? is that made completly from scratch? or is it a stock seat with foam added and recarved and recovered ? looks like a boss seat but a little nicer

YA*AM*A*HEAD said:
looks sweet ...them logos embroidered into the material or silk screened? is that made completly from scratch? or is it a stock seat with foam added and recarved and recovered ? looks like a boss seat but a little nicer
it is stitched in. and the seat is a stock one that has more foam added. and the a fiberglass reinforcement in the front to go up the to the gas cap. them all new vinyl . very high quality and there is no gap at all by the tank.

I am thinking of selling this seat. I have a new Viper and only use this sled for guests at the cabin.

The seat still looks brand new as it hasn't had much use and was made with quality materials.

I could use the money for more mods to my Viper. I would like to get back the $450 i paid for it plus shipping.

Let me know if you're interested.

Dave

Back