Posting In Classifieds

Racing666

Why can't I post in classifieds? It comes up and says my account may be awaiting activation or the admin may have disabled? :dunno:

JD is correct. As of last year, you must be a VIP member to post for sale items in the classifieds.

it is not that strange really.It is meant to prevent first time users to sell there sleds and parts on here and then disappear.We need to get to know you first and see that you are more interested in participating in the forums then just selling stuff right off the bat.There have been some bad Apples on here in the past that screwed a lot of guys out of money and then disappeared..and $15 won't kill you for a VIP member.There are perks also to be a VIP member on here.

bluemonster1 said:
it is not that strange really.It is meant to prevent first time users to sell there sleds and parts on here and then disappear.We need to get to know you first and see that you are more interested in participating in the forums then just selling stuff right off the bat.There have been some bad Apples on here in the past that screwed a lot of guys out of money and then disappeared..and $15 won't kill you for a VIP member.There are perks also to be a VIP member on here.

With an amazing 18250 members you never know who your dealing with. Good member or not. The next time i put money on me card ill get me vip membership. ;)!

Last edited:
Not an admin or anything but I do know that just prior to this rule it seemed like everyday there was new member showing 1 post and it was selling crap that had nothing to do with sleds or yamaha. I was glad to see all the "spam" threads and postes go away!

Back