power valves install

t-rav

i am completly lost right now i got to put new power valves in but cant idle the sled to 900rpm due to no powervalves in or no pipes on so can i just put the powervalves in start it up idle it down to 900rpms and then adjust them after i am completly lost this is the first time touchin powervalves all mine are out do to 3 pull throughts. were do i start thanx

the trick is to turn the servo clockwise all the way so the cable is sticking out the housing enough to compress the spring enough to put the valve on and the retainer clip .....you got 3 pull thrus..i dont think i fixed them for you or did i? did you buy new ones ? if you still need them fixed i can hook you up better than new and you will never have to worry about pull thru again ....if you got different valves i would be interested in buyin your old valves ,,thanks just send me a pm

Use a dab of never seize on the end of the cable to help reduce friction or rubbing of the power valve end too.Got this tip last year from a member and it helps when you have to take the valve out the next time for cleaning.

Back