Sled Storage Lifts-Any Input?

BigMan76

So I've accumulated a few sleds and have also been squeezed lately for storage room; anyone have a similar rack or winch lift; are they worth it? Saw this one (Eazymove Lift Systems) at at show recently and while expensive, I don't have the tools, skills or time to necessarily build my own.

http://www.eazymovecarts.com/upez/index.html

Any input is appreciated.

Thanks.
Mike

I have the original storage lift system that was made EZ Lift. I have the 3 shelf system so I can stack my sleds 4 high, garage ceiling is about 13'-10" . It works great and have never had a problem with it. I will see if I have a picture and post it for you.

Here you go. Bad picture ...and no my garage is not that clean and neat anymore, but you get the idea!
Not sure where in the SW Burbs you are, but if you want to check one out in person just let me know.

Attachments

• garage.jpg
    garage.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Theres more than a few lifts on that link you shared, Any paticular in mind? The guy I bought my SRX from had the BADASSstorage system. At a glanceit look like the average driveon auto hoist. He has a cottage on big twin lk. Rotate the summer toys and winter toys on lift. Had 3 dirtbikes,2 four wheelers on hoist and 2 vipers,vmax deluxe and a mmax parked under it.

Do you have an enclosed trailer? We store all of ours in the trailer inside our winter boat storage facility. This may be a low cost option for you for summer storage. Many marine facility's don't store much in the summer, you can probably store the whole lot for around $200. Just a thought, Al

We have a temperature controlled warehouse but my floor space has been squeezed, along with trailer space; we have 25 ft. ceilings and while going 4 high might be a bit much (will tarp it over as trying to keep it low-profile so as not to distract from shop operations), I like the idea as we have more than a few sleds. Thansk for all the feedback; it's why I love TY!

If you have a forklift at your warehouse a section of pallet racking will do the job. Used racking is not to hard to find for a couple hundred bucks.

Has anyone ever modified or seen a lift as pictured above, with wheels? I kind of need the ability to move the sled rack around the shop, as the storage area that I can access is only semi-permanent. Is it possible to put wheels on a rack this big with that much weight?

thanks.

I'm resurrecting this post; so I lost the warehouse storage space I had and am looking to purchase a sled rack or have one built (I'm def not a welder). Looking for two racks. Something along the lines of the following:

1660093613614.png

1660093675483.png

where the top tilts down and a which is used to pull the top sled up. Then that shelf tilts up so a second sled can be stored underneath. The rack would need to have caster wheels for mobility. I reached out to the company in the second pic and they do not sell outside of Canada. Does anyone have any plans or measurements, by chance, or any leads on one or two for sale? Thanks in advance!

Back