Fast M-10 Center to Center

I have my sag set around 3.5" free hanging, I think with a 121" that would be too loose. My track gets tight as the suspension compresses though.

I agree that would be too loose on a 121. I plan on loosening until it rachets then tightening until it loses speed when I get the chance. Then I will see where its at. I know this is probably a dumb question but are the blocks in the proper side? I am not sure if that would make much difference but can see it being easy to mix them up. When I got my suspension they were upside down and it broke both housings they slide in.

When I tried mine out for the first time I was hitting the biggest bumps I could find and it soaked them up pretty good. It bottomed out a couple times but never too bad even with the fra adjusted for my wife.

The blocks should be in correctly, they move fine up and down outside of the sled but when the suspension is bolted in they are almost all the way down.

Last edited:
The M10 is very hard to set up, definitley not a plug and play. The install is easy enough, but the hard part is getting it to ride nice. Pull up the front straps all the way, and start with a loose rear shock until it collapse's, then adjust it in small amounts until perfect. Once it rides GREAT, leave it alone for years.

hi musselman. if interested you can always stop by and have a look at mine for comparison. its a fast 121" unit and i used the mounting kit they supplied. between their instructions and the write up in the tech section, all went well and it is plush!! located in port perry if you want to check it out.

I'm new to srx's and I have an m10 on mine, it's a fast one, previous owner said its night and day over the stock skid, haven't rode it yet but I'm eager to see what it's all about, I noticed some weird things with mine as well but don't know much about it to say if it's normal or not. Found a bad wheel and some worn bearings, apparently Polaris only parts:( from what I've found so far. Other thing is the aluminum arms at the top front that bolt to the tunnel have play where the bolt goes through, it's like the arms would slide even though the bolts are tight? Weird?
Anyways once I ride it I'm sure I'll have comments hopefully not complaints lol

I'm new to srx's and I have an m10 on mine, it's a fast one, previous owner said its night and day over the stock skid, haven't rode it yet but I'm eager to see what it's all about, I noticed some weird things with mine as well but don't know much about it to say if it's normal or not. Found a bad wheel and some worn bearings, apparently Polaris only parts:( from what I've found so far. Other thing is the aluminum arms at the top front that bolt to the tunnel have play where the bolt goes through, it's like the arms would slide even though the bolts are tight? Weird?
Anyways once I ride it I'm sure I'll have comments hopefully not complaints lol
You can buy parts right from fast. http://www.teamfast.com/store The holes are probably wore out in those aluminum brackets.

You can buy parts right from fast. http://www.teamfast.com/store The holes are probably wore out in those aluminum brackets.

Thanks for that info buddy! Checked out the arms and yes they are dicked! Checked out the fast site and found the arms, $36, are these a common failure? Anything else that is common to fail? They also have colored wheels which is pretty sweet, not much info on the bearing sizes and such though, gotta call them I guess. I'm looking for 2 rear lower wheels, the 6" ones, the bearings in them are 6004 NTN. Thanks guys

It must be common. The ones I have here are wore out. I did not use the mounting kit when I installed mine so I did not use those arms. The 6004 bearings are common and also the 6205 bearings that are in the other lower wheels. You can get them pretty much anywhere that sells bearings. The upper wheels have an odd size bearing I haven't found yet. I think it was 6206 or something.

I'm still looking for someone to measure their skid for me. It can be an M-10 or M-20 Airwave, they should be all the same. The picture below shows the type of measurements I am looking for.

The reason I am looking for these is because when mounted in the tunnel my rear coupling blocks are almost at the bottom with the sled in the air. Mount holes are at 25.555" exactly so just trying to figure out what is going on. My "A" measurement right now is 24.5" which causes an issue trying to mount it at 25.555" as it has to move back 1".

View attachment 59709

The measurement "A" should be the same as the measurement of the 2 arms mounted on the skid. from the front arm mounting bolt to the rear arm mounting bolt. They are a parallel arm skid................SRXtreme

It must be common. The ones I have here are wore out. I did not use the mounting kit when I installed mine so I did not use those arms. The 6004 bearings are common and also the 6205 bearings that are in the other lower wheels. You can get them pretty much anywhere that sells bearings. The upper wheels have an odd size bearing I haven't found yet. I think it was 6206 or something.

If you did not use the mounting kit how did you get it installed correctly?
I also have another question for you guys since there seems to be a bunch of you with m10's in srx's.
I have a stock skid, if I were to reinstall it in my sled I need some stock srx brackets for the rear since those are cut out to install the m10 correct?
Are they cut out like the sled is hacked now or are they riveted on and the rivers are drilled out? I see that there are some plates riveted on the inside of the tunnel for the m10, those obviously would need to be drilled out and removed correct? Anything else I need to put the stock skid back in?
In the link below I'm thinking I need #52,53,54,55,56 & 57 am I right? What else would I need? Thanks guys!
http://www.partzilla.com/parts/sear...LINS+-+SRX700SC/TRACK+SUSPENSION+2/parts.html

I took the top shaft into work and had it cut down to the bearing size of the others.

The measurement "A" should be the same as the measurement of the 2 arms mounted on the skid. from the front arm mounting bolt to the rear arm mounting bolt. They are a parallel arm skid................SRXtreme

That's what I thought but my measurement A is 1" smaller than the required 25.555" tunnel dimension causing the coupling blocks to be all the way down.

I'm just tryin to see what could be wrong in my skid to cause this.

hi musselman. if interested you can always stop by and have a look at mine for comparison. its a fast 121" unit and i used the mounting kit they supplied. between their instructions and the write up in the tech section, all went well and it is plush!! located in port perry if you want to check it out.

Thanks for the offer, I may be by this week sometime. I need to get this thing back together.

If you did not use the mounting kit how did you get it installed correctly?

I used a different front shaft and mounted in the stock pro action front hole then moved the rear hole forward until it measured 25.55". I modified the bracket for the rear hole.

Ok I think I figured something out with this skid. I decided to order a new limiter strap since mine was getting cracked and was pretty old. I compared the new one to the old and the old one was about 3/8" longer, so I'm guessing over time it had stretched.

Well with the new strap on it is much closer to the desired 25.5 measurement now, I will confirm that it is ok once I get it bolted in the sled.

Back