mancelona

Just wanted to say thanks for the great job of grooming. Left grayling area on 3/6 went up to the bridge and back down through Alanson, Chandler Hills, mancelona, and lakes of the north. Hadn't rode some of those trails in over ten years. They were great. 260 + miles and was still home by six. Keep up the good work.

Hey Devil, what's the outlook for your area next week, Sunday on?
Mancelona, Jordan Valley, Blue Bear...
I've got a bud that might want to get in some Spring riding, and I wouldn't mind it either...
I saw some temps may be getting to upper 30's and sunshine, but not sure I can trust that yet.

srx700c said:
Hey Devil, what's the outlook for your area next week, Sunday on?
Mancelona, Jordan Valley, Blue Bear...
I've got a bud that might want to get in some Spring riding, and I wouldn't mind it either...
I saw some temps may be getting to upper 30's and sunshine, but not sure I can trust that yet.
I havent ben on the Bluebear since monday the 18th. Getting pretty snirty/icey (past John the groomer AKA TURBO twice on sunday) BUT we have had a foot since then. Not to blow my own horn but everything groomed by jordan valley is GREAT! We groom about 2x(sometimes 3x) as blue bear. Had some slushy spots over the week end but has froze up and we have had the same foot on most of it. As I am looking out my sliding glass door its snowing so hard I can see my neighbors house thats 400ft away! Temps are supposed to be up in the mid 30's daytime and low 20's at night...should be ;)! or better!

Went out on my 3rd grooming (4th but 1st trip of the year I rode shot gun to assist operator with any...."issues") last night. Trails are GREAT! LOTS of snow, something like 30" on the ground (plenty deep enough for off trail playing with out hitting every little thing) which translates to around a 12" base. We have gotten plenty of snow and I think they key is since it starting coming we have only had 1 day it got up around 32, we are expecting 32-33 degrees tomorrow so depending on sun we should still be in good shape!

Trails are back to FANTASTIC! Guy that was supposed to go out Friday evening just up and vanished (found out later his mother very ill/hospitalized) and Saturday AM guy couldn't go so we were in BAD SHAPE for a minute. They have ben groomed 6 times since. Groomer almost constantly running since 3PM Saturday. Our groomer made the cover of a FB grooming page (link below) Seen some pretty cool rigs, There is some shots of Sabattus Mountaineers SUV grooming rigs, Any guesses who I thought of?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/137786859623098/

Back