wont load forum pages

yammy

I have an issue with the forum..Everytime i try to click into a disscussion form such as ..well any of them from the main forum ,I get a internet exploerer error and it reboots to main forum . the only way i can navigate thru the sites is to open in a diff. window. It never used to do this, and dosent do it any other place except on this forum...whats up?

I had the same issue with IE on TY forums as well as a few other pages. We did the updates, etc but nothing worked. Ended up going to Firefox browser. No more problems.

I just had problems logging on to chat tonight with IE, so I used Chrome (which has been on my computer forever) for the first time. I logged in that way no problem but not sure how I like it just yet. need to use it more to judge

ya i dont know what it was but it works fine now ...i did reset router ..maybe that was it , thanks
Brad

been using chrome a bit now. definitely faster but for some reason the search forums link is not here on chrome like on IE. the search thread link is there but to search all forums I have to bring up the search page instead of clicking the search forums link and just getting the small dialog box like before. not a big deal I guess, just strange it'd be different

Back