problems with compression

chops

hello I'm new to this and i apologize for any mistakes i may make. I'm having problems with my 73 sno jet with a s433. i was told the that its suppose to have around 130 for compression and we had only 110. so we honed the cylinders and put bigger rings in that fit. and we are still only getting 110 to 115 on both cylinders. we are getting ready for racing nest weekend and we have to fix this problem. I don't believe that the center seal is gone and the PTO seal and the fly wheel side is good. we have tried the either test on them and they don't show anything so we are stumped on this. i would appreciate any help thank you.

What was the ring gap with the new rings ? Did you check compression dry or with oil in the cylinders ? Does it run ? Need more info of the problem.

thank you guys it runs great but we have been haven problems with it since it blew 2 years ago. and it was fully gone through when it was fixed. this weekend we are testing it so hopefully it will finish break in and be back to high compression. thank you guys again

Back