power seal usa

00sxrjoe

Sent a cylinder to be fixed to power seal it was gouged bad. I have all most 300 bucks in this between shipping and have to broken studs removed. They sent it back with a hole and the new plating scored. Owner told me that it was nothing. HE said they would go good for it. I should have lesson to you guys and sent it to Millennium. Will up date when I get it back for the second time.

Attachments

• DSCN2376.JPG
    DSCN2376.JPG
    86.8 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCN2378.JPG
    DSCN2378.JPG
    96.1 KB · Views: 10

More pic

more pic

Attachments

• DSCN2379.JPG
    DSCN2379.JPG
    81.7 KB · Views: 5
  • DSCN2377.JPG
    DSCN2377.JPG
    78.7 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Millennium? If this is the same company that reworks jugs from piston powered aircraft then they are top notch.

Was it supposed to be your cylinder re-manned? If the new plateing is scratched up already I almost would have to wonder if there was a mix up and they sent you back some one elses unfixed cyl? Have you taken it to their door step? For some reason some companys blow off people on the phone, When your standing there with a perfect example of they F*#Ked up you get a little better response.

No its a ported cyc that had been scored. It looks good from what it was. It is the same cyc. I put my initials in it. The owner told me that he nicked it wile cleaning up the port area. It will stop my nail when run by it. He then told me it would not hurt any thing. Thing I find funny on there site it says:
"Our quality standards are simple: if we wouldn’t run it, why should you?"

Well got my cylinder back and it looks like it should now wish it where right the first time.

Back