camo 9830 installed

Harvey

got my 9830 with 144 down the middle installed,cant wait to try it out,I weighed the stock .92 yoko with 192 woodies and the 9830 camo with 144,the 9830 is damn near 10 pounds lighter,thinking that rotating weight savings should make a pretty big difference,thought I would pass on the weight savings info.-Harvey

I also installed a 9830 in Dec. Nice track but I need more than 144 studs, it still spins a little. Much better than stock track with studs.

I put a few thousand miles on a 9830, great track! I liked what it did in off camber or around fast corners, just grips well. I've got a ripsaw now, and like it better for what I do, which is more and more back country. BTW, comparing how an srx and a rx1 come of the line is apples and oranges, regardless of track.

Have fun!

The srx arent that fast off the line, the only difference between the two sled is weight and my dad outweighs me by about 80 pounds so it is a very fair comparision. I have the viper suspension in the rear of mine and we have the same travel. The sleds are basically the same horsepower. When my dad rode my sled, he still took me off the line. It seems to me like it is apples vs. apples.

You can tell your a young kid who doesnt have very much time under his belt, why dont ya spend some time learning ,instead of typing and posting information that is far from the truth. The rx1 alone is heavier then your srx, your dad being another 80lbs heavier, well now your over 125lbs lighter, if you can tell me that if you have 2 sleds with equal horspower that the one thats 125+lbs heavier will run beside the other one your smokin a crack pipe. How many powerstrokes does the srx have in 1 engine revolution? the rx1? enlighten us.........

you are now comparing apples with cucumbers

I already said that when my dad rode my srx and I rode his rx1 he still beat me and then he would have the weight advantage on his side. He has also done many more things to his sled then I have to mine. He has more performance parts in it to up the horsepower. The 9830H hooks up awsome and I dont think that the rx1 and the srx are that much different when the weight are the same

I only said they wernt that fast, never, ever did I say they were slow. The reason I say that is because the f7 can take it off the line. The srx is by no means slow at any strech of the imagination. I am trying to say that I could hook up better the a ripsaw with my six pitch. Last year, my dads rx1 would eat me off the line but now this year I have got him beat. I am trying to get the point accross that the six pitch 1" track is AWSOME! Weather or not you think You can compare these different tracks on different sleds is your opinion but all I can say is WOW with this track, huge improvement.

Last edited:
hmmmm, my srx will destroy a f7 from start to finish, guess ya outta go and do some suspension and clutch work to your srx, ooops forgot, with 15yrs under your belt, ya know it all already. How many have been from riding???? I have ridden sleds and done performance work longer then you have been alive.....lmao LaLaLa

I quit here, no use in arguing with a kid.........I knew it all at 15 too.

Back