buddy of ours is switching from Doo to Nytro

bluemonster1

LIFE MEMBER ONLY ONCE!!!
well a friend of ours who owned a MXZ 700 and rides with us last few seasons had a serious accident last weekend.He was doing about 100 k/hr in the ditch when he nailed a culvert.Ski got stuck into it and basically ripped the sled apart and the rest of the sled and him went flying for about 60 feet more .His Helmet was cracked in half after he landed.His friend that was riding with him took him to the Hospital.He has cuts on his forehead and that was it..no broken bones..He was a lucky man that day.
The sled is a write off,basically ripped in half.Heard tonight that he went to a Yamaha dealership and applied for credit towards a 2011 Nytro..WOW!! Good man for switching brands.I guess all the talk Bluemonster2 was giving him to get a Yamaha finally paid off.Well at first it was the MXZ and all the problems he had and had to rebuild the motor after he bought it used...that killed him money wise...but he'll have some nice payments on this $9000 Nytro..but should last him a long time as long he stays away from Culverts..lol
Can't wait to try this sled..good for him.Another one jumps ship to Yamaha...;)!

Glad to hear your friends okay, those culvert accidents can be pretty nasty! A friend of mine hit one a few years ago and flew off the sled leaving his boots in the footwells... but not before tearing the ligaments in both his ankles. He was laid up for about 3-4 months.

yeah it is something I look out for.Had a close call a few years back right out of my yard and to the first crossing in the ditch..my ski nailed the concrete culvert and lucky it went right on me.If it went left..it would be inside the culvert and I probably would of been over the handle bars and sled torn up..beginning of season or lack of good snow will do it to you every time..

Back