What kind of pipe is this?

knight_phazer491

I just picked up a Phazer II for $300 and a pipe just like this was in all the spare parts that came with it. Does anyone know what kind of pipe this is? and is it any good? Any help is very much appreciated. Thanks!

Attachments

• pzpipe2.jpg
    pzpipe2.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 5

sorry but that was kinda a rip off considering you can get brand new dg pipes on ebay for cheaper and ive seen many aaen's go for under $150 used. I myself sold some decker (DRE) twin pipes for $100 with less rust then that.

devinzz1 said:
sorry but that was kinda a rip off considering you can get brand new dg pipes on ebay for cheaper and ive seen many aaen's go for under $150 used. I myself sold some decker (DRE) twin pipes for $100 with less rust then that.
T

Reread he got the whole sled for that price not the exhaust.

Lol thats ok!! no actually i got a 92 Phazer II and most of an 89 Phazer came with it for parts all for $300. The 92 runs fine and had a cold air intake on it which ive been trying to find for years. ive got a bit of a Phazer addiction...but does anyone have any ideas on what this pipe is? i havent seen one like it before.

knight_phazer491 said:
Lol thats ok!! no actually i got a 92 Phazer II and most of an 89 Phazer came with it for parts all for $300. The 92 runs fine and had a cold air intake on it which ive been trying to find for years. ive got a bit of a Phazer addiction...but does anyone have any ideas on what this pipe is? i havent seen one like it before.

I have a mint 91 phazer II that doesnt have a scratch on it myself!

I would say it is a REICHARD performance pipe. Probably Jeff Simons design when he worked there. It's also possible it's a DG but I would say RPC is my #1 choice.

Back