2013 Nelsons Snow-Motion

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
It was really great meeting all the members that stopped by Totallyamaha at the Yamaha Tent. Here are a few pictures and one VID of a race I had time to video... I missed the monster truck and could hear the fun :o|

Attachments

• IMG_5274.JPG
    IMG_5274.JPG
    120.2 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_5284.JPG
    IMG_5284.JPG
    139.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_5282.JPG
    IMG_5282.JPG
    125.2 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_5281.JPG
    IMG_5281.JPG
    113.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_5280.JPG
    IMG_5280.JPG
    189 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5279.JPG
    IMG_5279.JPG
    163.8 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_5278.JPG
    IMG_5278.JPG
    192 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_5277.JPG
    IMG_5277.JPG
    152.6 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_5276.JPG
    IMG_5276.JPG
    166.3 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_5275.JPG
    IMG_5275.JPG
    178 KB · Views: 3

Well, after planning & claiming i was gonna be there. My wife gets sick & I had to stay home. Guess i'll have to spend more time at the upcoming shows to make up for it.

Holy crap..did they totally give up on making snow for this event??? or did it just melt that fast?? :o|

Cant believe I missed Neslons' Sno-Motion 2 years in a row....would have loved to see some of the TY members ;)!

Last edited:
Sno-Xr said:
Holy crap..did they totally give up on making snow for this event??? or did it just melt that fast?? :o|

Cant believe I missed Neslons' Sno-Motion 2 years in a row....would have loved to see some of the TY members ;)!

WTF...LOL

Sno-Xr said:

Yea, it got pretty muddy fast! Still was a nice show and it was warm. It was nice to see that Nelson's still held the event considering what they have been through recently.

I did see you 'Yammi' guys at your tent but you were busy so the kids and I kept moving (they had to ride the monster truck). Wish that they would have had the demo rides from Yamaha as in years past though...and the free hat!

ALLSEASONRIDER said:
Yea, it got pretty muddy fast! Still was a nice show and it was warm. It was nice to see that Nelson's still held the event considering what they have been through recently.

I did see you 'Yammi' guys at your tent but you were busy so the kids and I kept moving (they had to ride the monster truck). Wish that they would have had the demo rides from Yamaha as in years past though...and the free hat!

It was my first year there, so I was not sure what to expect.

Back