newest addition to the Yamaha clan...

chilli

Found the perfect wife sled.... 99 Phazer with only 6800 KM

Sled is in excellent shape overall, and was never ever abused from as far as I can tell. tunnel and trailing arms are dead straight. Suspension looks perfect.

Looks like ill need some new hot grips, new sliders and a track sooner than later.

Picture002.jpg

Picture001-1.jpg

TopGunnSrx said:
Do it now and find a set of plastic skis, best thing I ever did when I had a '00 phazer.

yeah, probably going to snag the C&A Razors off my exciter project sled for now.

I just wonder if that may make the steering too tough for her as shes pretty
"petite"

no snow yet, but the way this fall is going (and if the predictions are true) were in for a doozie of a winter

those are great sleds. pretty quick 0-30mph. nice tq in the low end. excellent for a trail sled and fooling around on. kind of want one myself

shes in the shop as I type this.....just trying to get the stubborn speedo bearing off, and I can install the new track i picked up.

Once thats done, i have new hot grips to install, and a few wheel bearings to change.

all in all, very happy with the condition of the sled....

somewhat locally.... got it in Port Severn, which is about 30 minutes from Gravenhurst....so I think we did the round trip in about 5 hours....

IN 30 days looking, I only saw 3 Phazers in the whole province for sale....and this was the best by far.

There are 2 in the US for sale (on this forum) but by the time you go get it, pay the import charges etc, the saving werent worth it....

I see
I know of one in the Ottawa area that is for sale and not posted anywhere so I was wondering.
I'm sure she will enjoy it

yeah she's checking the weather network daily for snow.... as I LOL at her.

I said "rookie sledders, always want snow before ICE" I want a week of -20 to freeze everything up before we get any snow...sadly, always seems to come in reverse order..

I think it says something when you serach online and see HUNDREDS of cats and POOs and DOO's..... yet you search for a yamaha for sale, and its easier to find waldo!

Back