do you think a poo razor could do this

bluemonster1 said:
serves them right..what do they have in there for a clutching system..wiring,switches will now begin to rust..bunch of fools...
looked like fun to me. I had my atv in water to the handlebars many times, never had any problems like youre claiming.

I tried years back to ride my 3 wheeler in the water,started to float and nearly flipped.But before I did it ,got my cousin to do it first on his trike,.I told him it will float..He went in and started to rock sideways and over the trike and him went into the water.Man I laughed my azz off and he was pissed off...had to be there..lmao

I can see things like wires and such rust.Many years back during our big flood,my father had all his small engine implements in his garage.Flood came thru and everything was sitting in water.Needless to say the the John Deer tractor started to run aweful. We did clean the water out of all the engines..but eventually the electrical started to go..switch's rusting and it finally wouldn't run anymore.We just got ride of it.Even on the snowblower the starter fell off due to the rust going on.Water will do damage eventually.

lol you have to lay on the seat to ride a trike thru water.Crossed a few rivers this way but end up going with the flow a few times unexpectably.I dont think those guys realy care one way or the other.

just need to do your prep work and seal everything as well as you can. my brother has a rino with snorkels and he has had water over his hips sitting on the seat. only problem it caused was water got into the throttle cable and now it is frozen atm.

Must have some sort of Oxygen tanked hooked in somewhere. How can a submerged m
otor suck in water and run!??

Well,
I'm pretty impressed! That's crazy! I think if I was doing that, the last thing I'd be thinking about would be rust.

you can see the snorkel up above the rollbar. if you've ever done any serious off-roading any and all vents, intakes or other possible places for water to get into places it shouldnt get tied into the snorkels.

Seen a few Jeeps and Geo Tracker videos fully submerged(obviously with Snorkels) with passengers. Definitely have to have some BALLZ.
Ive buried the hood under water(check signagure pic) with out a snorkel,,, luckily havent sucked in any water.

Most of the electrical components are sealed pretty well now days. Just like on your sleds, made to be in the elements.
I would be more concerned with the differentials having open vents and filling with water.

got some pics somewhere of my old bronco with superterras underwater,including snorkels theres a lot of things i did to waterproof it,including baby bottle nipples on the axle vents,marine distributers,electric fans,etc..only thing that happened was the clutch rusted to the flywheel over the winter,after every weekend of wheelin most things got tore apart,regreased,but that thing is really impressive!

Back