What sled should I replace my Mountain Max with?

I ended up bringing home a '10 M8 162SP last weekend, 900mi, stock other than an slp can.

suva57 said:
I ended up bringing home a '10 M8 162SP last weekend, 900mi, stock other than an slp can.

Glad to hear you went with a newer M8. Those M7s were so doggy on the bottom end. Could never get used to that. Search about the M8 clutches, they did have some issues, might save yourself from blowing your clutches up like a friend of mine did. Otherwise, ride it and enjoy it.

Update:

As it turns out I didn't like how the M8 handled or the way it was put together. I honestly think my 159" mountain max is easier to sidehill and is more nimble. Anyways, I sold it for what I paid for it and now have a Snowhawk 600 in addition to the old mountain max.

Just goes to show newer is not always better. You can always upgrade an older machine and get something better than what the OEM is pumping out today. I just picked up a Works Extra Duty rear skid shock on fleabay. Goodbye to another 5lbs or so out of the skid and better ride/dampening in the process.

Back