Snow!!! Beautiful Snow!!!

sleddineinar

VIP Member
Friday I polished the tunnel, a few wisps of snow around. I parked the sled in the backyard. This morning we had 4 inches on the ground, I shoveled, we went to church, there was 3 more inches. After lunch I drove it back into the garage to put the seat on, bleed the cooling system and align the skis. Then I drove out to Maple Grove for little riding. I am soooo glad winter is finally here. The trail crosses some swamps that weren't frozen yet, but other than that, it was great little ride!!! I think we have about 10 inches on the ground.

Attachments

• Photo0077.jpg
    Photo0077.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Photo0060.jpg
    Photo0060.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 7

dsc577 said:
Where do you park out there? looks like the trail is alot closer to me then i thought,

I parked at Mama G's on Hwy 30 & 101. I was heading that way to ride with my brother-in-law but he called and said he couldn't go. Otherwise I would just go to Elm Creek Reserve, there's a trailhead there & it's alot closer for me. Do you work nights? If so we could meet up sometime this week during the day.

Hopefully the snow keeps falling, We are planning on traveling to Detroit Lakes area for the holidays. Our plans are to cross country by sled to Branerd area also. Keep up the snow dance!

Back