Hyd Brake conversion for Vmax 500 600 Vmax-4

Exciter-I/II and Phazer-I/II hydraulic brake... ?

I was thinking about working one up fo the Exciters though if there was interest.

opsled

By the looks of it I should go find an Exciter and come up with a version for them too.
The cost for them would likely be about the same as it's not so much the material needed but the process of making them.
That should be similar.

Thanks for the coments,

Phil (opsled)

I'll look ito it.

opsled

talked with Opsled the other day about the exciter/phazer hydro set up.
I will be working on this in the next few weeks for my Phazer oval sled I have a good idea but need to get working on it races are coming up.
As far as the older sleds I have hydro on my GPX oval sleds that was real easy about 30 min and drill and tap one hole

I also have access to a Bender hydro kit that uses Wilwood master and kelsey hayes (polaris) caliper.
Might have to go take a peak at that as well looking to make it a bolt on and look factory like Opsled's set up.
When it comes to brakes no short cuts can be taken and Opsled has taken his time and alot of thought over the last few years to get this bolt on kit to work and look factory
Opsled and Yamaha Nutz

Any update on this Hydraulic brake bracket adapter for the Exciter-I/II and Phazer-I/II sleds ?

Back