sno scoot

Ames2000

hey guys,
One of my good neighbors just picked up a sno-scoot for his kids for christmas.
It does nit run right. It wont rev up. It breaks up after 1/4 throttle and like I said it wont rev up past that. He would love to get it running for christmas so if any of you guys could help me and him out that would be wonderful. Thanks!!

I'll add to this. He is the driver of my sled at racers. The sled supposedly ran good when he got it. since then he had the frame straightened, stripped it down and pressure washed it, and replaced some obvious fuel lines. This is what I can see with my own eyes. I've never seen it reved up before but he swears it did before. He said he cleaned the carb but I tore it apart today and I dont believe it. anywho it is clean now. It will idle fine but you can pin it to the handle bar and it just sounds like it is breaking up and not rev up. I had him pull out the electrical components and put them on the heat vent tonight (since he pressure washed it :o| ) to see if that will help. beyond the carb and something wet I'm not familiar with these so hopefully someone has some experience with these to point us in the right direction. it's x-mas eve eve eve and this is his kids gift.

Back