It's about time

staggs65

took a year and a half but there's finally some snow to get the Viper on

001-14_zpsd49b3074.jpg

We got about 12" in one storm and then 6" in another. after the wind and settling there isnt enough for me to go out again until we get some more but it was good to go out a few times after not riding at all last year.

Hey Jeff, sled looks nice. How r trails in sabattus? I'm right down the road from you in Durham. I know auburn has some decent trails they must be connected. I think u helped jake put an sc3 in his warrior? He is a buddy of mine and customer that i met through this site.(I sell AT&T cell phones) I got a field but would like to do some local riding if its good.

its marginal for me. theres enough to cover in the trails but I dont think anyone is grooming yet so they're rough. I went out twice because I couldnt wait any more after last year. Ames2000 caught a rock on his exhaust can coming down sabattus mountain and it knocked the pipes off destroying the exhaust doughnuts. So I dont think I'll be going out much until we get more snow. Unfortunately there is none in sight. Lewiston usually has the best trails around here but they havent started grooming yet either.

Actually, I think they are. I ate at sea40 the other night. Its a hibachi place if u haven't seen it its in the shopping plaza that has that sears that is closing and the Chinese buffet.(In lewiston)As I was headin toward Lisbon on route 196 or what I think they call the lewiston rd. I saw where a groomer had crossed the road to gas station. This was on New Year's Eve. A good start at least!

Back