First time useing the new GoPro 3 testing!

SRX500kid

Well our first major ride of the season / year was last Saturday and i just had to try out my new gopro! we put on 85 miles or so with some good conditions considering the snow we have/ had! we did a race between my sxr 500 and my dads skipoo 600 and a buddy's 500ss (skipoo) and i smoked them twice off the line but they passed me eventually :( i forgot how much my little 500 hauls!!! i went from 0 to 80 mph before i knew it! the trails are in lake gorge ny and we are sadly calling for 50* temps this weekend so no more riding for a while :( Had fun though!!!
goprovids005_zpsd3d58171.jpg

great video, looks like that 500 moves pretty good. i have a gopro hd hero 2. i taken a few videos but uploading them to youtube always says it will take like 3 hours. do you have any suggestions, tips?

I have a GP2. Where do you have your's mounted? I've used mine hunting and did a fun video from an archery hunt where I had it mounted on my head. I've also made a few mountain biking ones wearing it on a chesty mount.

i mounted it in front of the headlight close to the front drop down.. hard to explain. but if you had a visule you would now exactly were it is. the you tube thing was puzzling me too it took about 45 min to put that vid up!

madzx2 said:
great video, looks like that 500 moves pretty good. i have a gopro hd hero 2. i taken a few videos but uploading them to youtube always says it will take like 3 hours. do you have any suggestions, tips?

only upload one at a time. it sometimes takes up to 9 hrs to upload some of my videos depending on how long they are. I just start uploading before I go to bed and its done by morning. yes you-tube sucks for uploading... :dunno:

SRX500kid said:
Yeah these cameras are great! I plan on puting it on my gun and bow for hunting season to tape my hunts. :)

good video, cant wait for my sled to be fixed and for some much needed snow so I can use mine too! ;)!

NEW vid... same weekend

considering these trails are all dirt now with the temp. being 50 out they aren't bad. got to go a little faster this time!!

Back